mercredi 4 mars 2009

Launching shop on ETSY.....www.LibellulaGlass.etsy.com


Phew, I was holding my breath while adding jewellery items to my new Etsy shop - nerve wracking, and having to invent names for each piece too so much time.....is this essential I ask myself??? I will have to jot names down in a notebook as they come to me.

As my flash on the camera is jammed I had to take the photos outside - surrounded by chickens again.....I have now made up a small 'studio' on the table inside, and the photos can be readjusted on Photoshop, so I think I will get better at it.

I received some new glass pieces from Warm Glass UK yesterday so I will be making up some new items this evening. Etched glass is interesting, but etched, dichroic glass is spectacular. There are some dog tooth check designs and animal prints, which could give me some more masculin designs.....

1 commentaire:

  1. The above is a wonderful piece!

    And, I find the name game almost overwhelming. It is one thing to name a painting but quite another to come up with names for 12-15-20 pendant pieces. :D

    RépondreSupprimer