vendredi 13 novembre 2009

I can't spin chunky.........


I thought it was going to be really difficult to spin fine thread, but I cannot stop. That's OK you might think but I really want to spin chunky Arty yarns. Maybe I am too tense and pinching the draft too hard preentling more from slipping through, who knows? I have had some advice from the www.ravelry.com forum so will try out the suggestions.

I also have difficulty keeping one of my cats, Jack, away from the roving that is hanging at my side and moving as I spin, so I end up with lots of little short pieces.

Jack is the beige cat next to Frida the dog, the other cat is a stray from the village!!....seems to have moved in now.........

Right I am off to paint grapes, autumn leaves and pumpkins on the wall in the village hall for a meal and dance we are having tomorrow evening, so no spinning tonight.......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire